Sunday, November 10, 2013

IT BEGINS!!! Your Awesomely Bad Adventure Starts Here...Come Wyld Stallyns We Ride!

Here I go again on my own
Goin' down the only road I've ever known
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone...


Okay I'll have to stop right there or I will get too carried away with some beautiful majestic 80s air guitar solo. But what better way to start off this Awesomely Bad Anything blog then with some awesomely bad Whitesnake lyrics? So what does Awesomely Bad Anything mean exactly? Webster's dictionary defines Awesomely Bad Anything as...no we're not going down that road. We aren't in class. We're online, and we're here to have fun. Have you ever seen a movie where the acting was just so bad that it made you laugh for all the wrong reasons? If not I suggest the 1972 horror movie Blacula. Or how about a TV show where the premise was so ridiculous that you just couldn't stop watching? I recommend My Mother The Car, a TV show from 1965 that follows around a man who buys a used broken down car from the early 1900s. The catch being that the car holds the spirit of the mans late deceased mother who talks only to him through the car radio. It only lasted one season (for some reason) and has been almost universally listed at the top of "The Worst TV Sitcoms of All Time," so you know its gotta be good! Maybe music is your thing? Don't tell me you don't love some song that is so terrible that you have to hide it on your iPod and deny its very existence from all your friends and family. Do you still sing along to Crash Test Dummies? Is it still Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm good to you? Then here enjoy...


This blog is a safe haven for any and all of your most awesomely bad  guilty pleasures. But don't feel guilty. From A-Z I'll cover anything that is awesomely bad. From stuffed animals to pet haircuts. If it's so bad it's good then it has a home on this blog. Hope you enjoy and until my next post think of it as...THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment